Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Pre-camp revamp of my mindset

 o   What sounds interesting about this project?
I've always been fascinated with photography. And I've always known what keeps pictures in magazines and advertisements ahead of my own photos is the fact that they have been photoshopped, most of the time. SO I want to know, at least basically what they do.    o   What do you think you can learn from this project?
How to use photoshop to compose a photo impossible to be done in real life to expand the boundaries of photography.    o   Any immediate questions regarding the project?
Are we using our own laptops? Must we have pre-project photoshop experience? Must we have photoshop on our LDs? Do we have to use our own camera? How many photos are to be handed in?

No comments:

Post a Comment